1. All business undertaken by Your Dream Dress with its customers shall be subject to these conditions. These conditions shall be incorporated in the Contract to the exclusion of any terms or conditions stipulated or referred to by the customer, No variation or amendment of these conditions or oral promise or commitment related to them shall be valid unless commited to writing and signed by or on behalf of both parties.
2. Upon ordering a deposit of 50% of the full purchase price is required in respect of all gowns and accessories and is non refundable under any circumstance.
3. Goods ordered cannot be exchanged and money will not be refunded or transferred to other orders.
4. Ownership of goods will remain with Your Dream Dress until full payment has been received.
5. Risk in the goods shall pass to the customer immediately on delivery to the customer or into custody on the customers behalf
whichever is sooner.
6. No claim for damages will be accepted once the goods have left the premises of Your Dream Dress and the buyer must satisfy
themselves as to the condition of the goods and immediately draw our attention to any defects or discrepancies. We will not be liable
for any defects or discrepancies subsequently discovered.
7. Your Dream Dress will store each dress Free of Charge for up to twenty four hours before the date of the customers date as advised
on original order. After this date a charge of £1 per calendar day will apply. Risk in the goods shall pass to the customer.
8. The remaining balance must be paid upon arrival of your dress/purchase at Your Dream Dress, alterations will not be carried out until
the garment is paid for in full.
9. Unless a fixed date for the supply of goods has been agreed and stated in writing on this order, the seller agrees to supply the goods
ordered within a reasonable time. Goods, which are not available from stock, will often take approximately 24 weeks to supply.
10. Balance of sale must be paid on due date, in full either by cash or credit/debit card. Failure to make this payment will deem the
dress available for sale to any other interested party and deposit lost. Please note we will not accept payment by cheque for the
final balance of your order.
11. Once measurements and sizing have been taken for initial order of your purchase, Your Dream Dress will not be held
responsible for any weight gain or loss.
12. Orders for gowns, which are not of a standard length or measurement, may be subject to a surcharge, the amount of which is not
always known at the date of order.
13. Alterations are made to each purchase at the buyer's own risk and Your Dream Dress cannot be held responsible for any alteration
14. The finished measurement of a "special length dress may vary 1" either way, There is always a surcharge of up to 30% for this
15. The seller agrees to provide to the customer advice and guidance in the choice of design, size, colour and measurement of gowns
and accessories. However, the customer shall decide such matters and the seller accepts no responsibility for the choice made nor for any problems which result from any change in the customers instructions or due to the customers increase or decrease in weight or size subsequently to the date of the order.
16. Your Dream Dress purchases only from reputable designers and whilst every effort is made to ensure swatches for colour are accurate there may be slight variances in shade which is out of our control and for which Your Dream Dress are not liable.
17. Your Dream Dress shall only be obliged to carry out services during normal working hours and shall be entitled to charge for any overtime worked upon request by the customer. In particular, where a customer requests that a dress be delivered before the usual time for delivery (that is where a 'rush order' is requested), Your Dream Dress shall be entitled to charge the customer the current rates which are in place with regards to rush orders.
18. In the unlikely event of a fire, flood or theft, Your Dream Dress is not responsible for loss of any other funds except the retail price paid for your dress or accessories.
19. Your Dream Dress are not responsible in any way for services recommended by them including alterations a third party company or service.
20. It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all requirements applicable to the contract, whether statutory, regulatory, municipal and/or otherwise howsoever are duly complied with.
21. SALE ITEMS: items purchased at sale point, to be paid for in full, unless agreement reached with Your Dream Dress instalment plan. In which event item must be paid up in full within 3 months. Items not paid for within that time will be sold to recuperate costs. Sale items are none refundable & cannot be exchanged.
22. CLEANING: Your Dream Dress can arrange after the date of your function to have your garments cleaned on your behalf, the charge for this will be quoted on request and all payments for such a service must be paid prior to any garments being sent for cleaning, items will only be accepted on these terms. Every endeavour is made to try and bring your garment back to its original state, but certain stains/soil marks do not always get removed. Garments will therefore only be accepted on these terms,
23. Your Dream Dress will arrange for all garments to be pressed prior to the function date at no extra cost to the customer, however once gowns are pressed and garmented up we will not accept any responsibility for any creases that occur after such time.
24. CANCELLED EVENT: It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Your Dream Dress. Garments ordered/put aside constitutes a Contract entered into, garments must be paid in full and collected within 3 months.
25. Tiara’s, veils and jewellery purchased must be checked at time of purchase/collection - no refunds or exchanges on these items.
26. All items purchased at Your Dream Dress are none refundable under any circumstances. We are not held liable for any event cancellations, changes of mind or pandemics
27. By signing this order the customer agrees to all of the above.